06/03/2016 0 Comments

career2Based on the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), most medical universities accept transfer students. The ECTS system allows medical students to move from one school (medicine, Dentistry-dental, pharmaceutical) to another. It must be noted that most universities require students to spend at least 2 years of studies at the new university before the awarding of the degree.

Our Office has realised successful transfers for students of medicine, dentistry and pharmaceutics in Bulgaria and Romania.